2. Personal information
- 2.1 Personal data refers to the data that can directly or indirectly identify a natural person. The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Eurobrands distribution AB
Hammargatan 2, 78171 Sweden
Org nr: 556919-0068
- 2.2 We at Eurobrands distribution AB protect your personal privacy and do not collect more personal information than necessary. We strive to handle your personal data in the best way and follow the data protection regulation GDPR where the rules for personal data processing are regulated. This policy helps you understand what personal information we collect and how we process it. For any questions about our personal data management, please contact email@example.com.
What personal information do we store?
- 2.3 The personal information Eurobrands distribution AB collects from you as a customer when you make a purchase is first and last name, address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number and order history.
- 2.4 We use Klarna as the supplier of our checkout. This means that we may share your personal data such as contact details and order information with Klarna when the checkout is loaded, so that Klarna can handle your purchase. Your personal data that is shared is processed according to Klarna's own data protection information.
- 2.5 In order for us to handle your personal data, the consent of a guardian is required. By registering and / or ordering, you guarantee that you have the guardian's consent for us to handle your personal data. Within the EU, minimum age requirements for the processing of personal data are regulated by each Member State.
- 2.6 By clicking on "Complete purchase", I accept the terms of purchase at Eurobrands distribution AB. I also guarantee that I have the guardian's consent to the handling of personal data, based on current legislation.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
- 2.7 The personal information Eurobrands distribution AB collects, stores and processes is only the information that is necessary for us to be able to handle your purchase, ie. in order to be able to deliver your products and receive your payment. The legal basis for our handling of personal data is thus that we need the data to be able to fulfill a purchase agreement between Eurobrands distribution AB and you as a customer. - cf. Article 6 (2) of the EU Personal Data Regulation. 1 b, c and f.
- 2.8 Because your personal information is stored with us, your order can be handled in a smoother way and we can thus improve your shopping experience. Your IP address is saved in order to prevent fraud.
- 2.9 We may also use your personal information for the purpose of conducting customer surveys with the aim of improving the website and thus your shopping experience.
- 2.10 We protect your privacy and do not use your personal information for any purpose other than its original purpose, as described in this policy.
- 2.11 When you sign up for our newsletter, you also agree that we can contact you by electronic mail:
- Elekcig is responsible for the information used to send electronic mail, including e-mail and SMS services. You agree that Elekcig collects, registers and stores the personal information you have provided and uses it to send marketing communications. When you visit our website and buy a product, your information is stored with us and processed as below.
- If you are not logged in, we use information from the cookie you accepted in your browser. You can always delete your cookie if you want. We will only use your personal information to send offers and tailored marketing if you have agreed to it.
- You can expect to receive two emails per week. In addition, custom recommendations are sent where you can expect to receive emails that are relevant to you. However, there may be periods of exclusive offers, sales where more than 5 emails are sent. However, we always make sure to limit ourselves so that you do not receive too many e-mails.
- The newsletter is subject to typographical errors and price changes. The prices stated on elekcig.com are always the current prices.
- cf. Article 6 (1) (f) of the EU Regulation on personal data.
How do we handle your personal information?
- 2.12 Eurobrands distribution AB uses encrypted communication, via Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to ensure that your personal data is protected when purchasing. Credit card information is only handled by a financial institution in a connection that is secure and encrypted. When handling your personal data, we also work according to an internal security policy developed to ensure that we comply with current legal requirements.
- 2.13 Your personal data is only handled by Eurobrands distribution AB and the parties involved in the handling of your purchase. Your personal information will not be shared with unauthorized persons.
- 3.2 Some cookies are directly necessary for the site's functionality. These keep track of your settings and make your experience smoother by, among other things, recognizing your device and remembering your settings. In addition to this, cookies are also used to collect information about the duration of a visit, pages visited, whether a purchase was completed or demographic information such as origin, gender and age. The purpose of this is to enable Eurobrands distribution AB to analyze the website's visit and further develop the site's experience.
- 3.3 Information collected via cookies may be shared with close partners for analytical purposes.
- 3.4 You can choose to turn off cookies in your browser. However, these settings affect some functionality on the site and we ask you to be aware that this can lead to the website not working properly.
Cookies and partners
- 3.5 Purpose: Used to save information regarding currency, language and delivery address. For example, to display products in the correct currency and VAT rate and to save your shopping cart so that you can easily resume your purchase at a later time.
- 3.6 Purpose: Used to collect information about how our website is used. For example, which pages are visited, how long a page is visited and the number of purchases. This gives us the opportunity to develop the user experience.
- 3.7 Purpose: Used to save information about which products you as a customer have bought so that we can better adapt each product to our target group.
- 3.8 Purpose: Used to send information about new products and general news via SMS service.
- 3.10 Purpose: Used as a payment system when choosing payment via Klarna in our checkout. You can read more info about Klarna and how they work with data here.
3.11 Purpose: The overall system that ensures that our payment platforms work.
- 4.2 All changes will be published in this document.